Queenstown Central is fully open at Level 2 trading normal Centre hours and ready for all your shopping and dining needs.
It’s Level 2 (but not as we know it)
With the change to government rulings around Level 2, there’s a few things we all need to do to play our part in the fight against Covid-19 when shopping at Queenstown Central:
- Wear your mask. As a public shopping Centre, please wear you mask in all stores and also in the common carpark areas and facilities (eg toilets)
- Dining in? If you are grabbing lunch or dinner at one of our cafe’s or eateries, ensure your wear you mask into the store and remove your mask only when seated to dine.
- Scan it baby. Scan in at every store your visit, and any public spaces such as toilets or common seated areas
- Allow space. Do respect a distance from others – keep 2 metres apart where possible
- Be kind. It’s great to be out and about, but we’re not quite business as usual just yet, so look out for each other.
Thanks from the team at Queenstown Central 🙂